Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Darche Hi View 1400 Rooftop Tent
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
The Hi-View 1400 Roof Top Tent with Annex is a robust built unit. Constructed using a 260gsm poly/cotton ripstop canvas, the tent will perform and last, ensuring hassle-free touring. The Hi-View Gen 2 comes complete with a large full-width window, improved class leading ventilation and sky roof star gazing views. Full zip on the 3-way annex, with access points to the rear of your vehicle, is also included.
Features & Specifications
- Darche’s Hi View range now available in 4 sizes
- HV1400 and HV1600 both include annexes
- (New!) Orange Coated HD compressed alloy base board
- (New!) Built-in adjustable trigger lock canopy pole
- 260gsm poly/cotton ripstop canvas with 1500 PU waterproofing
- Alloy Telescopic easy action 2.3m extendable ladder (suits vehicles with aftermarket higher lifts)
- Full width 180° side windows with canopy and fine insect mesh
- Sturdy 25mm diameter internal aluminium frame
- Zippered star gazing window
- 65mm high-density open cell foam mattress with water resistant cover
- Adjustable tropical fly helps prevent condensation and ensures airflow
- 210 Denier Oxford Polyester 3 way entry annex with vehicle access door
- 550gsm PVC zip off bucket floor with adjustable corner anchoring points
- Laminated 600gsm PVC tonneau cover
- Built-in air vents
- Internal storage pockets
- Seam sealed twin needle lock stitched seams
- Reinforced Bar Tack stitching on all stress points
- Stainless Steel centre hinges
- Bound canvas window loops
- Self-repairing coil zips
- Removable pack down bungee cords with 3 attachment points surrounding both side windows
- Complete with mounting kit, guy ropes, window poles, pegs and instructions
Dimensions: 2400mm L X 1400mm W x 1250mm H (sleeping area)
Packed down: 1215mm L x 1435mm W x 330mm H (including ladder)
Weight: RTT 54.6kg, ANNEX 7.4kg