Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
MCC Phoenix 808-02 Bullbar for Ford
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
The MCC Pheonix bar is built from a strong 4.5mm thick steel. This bar is ADR and ADR62/02 compliant. Bar has pre-drilled sensor points, and mounting points for your spot lights. A great addition to your truck to protect both your family and vehicle, whilst maintaining an aggressive 4wd approach and departure angles.
NOTE: Subject to availability with supplier.
- Zinc phosphate primer coating finished with a highly durable satin black powder coat
- ADR69 compliant
- Airbag compatible
- 4.5mm thick internal bar mounting flanges with 3.5mm wing bracing plates
- Main frame constructed from 3mm grade 400 stainless steel
- Has 1.5mm thick, 50.8mm diameter steel tube fully welded one piece for extra strength
- Winch ready from factory (no need to purchase additional items to mount a winch. Rated for up to 12,000lb)*
- LED indicators with LED Daytime Running lights included
- 95mm diameter recessed halogen fog lights included
- Fully fitting kit included
- Reinforced dual high-lift jacking points
- Polyurethane over rider protection
- Pre-drilled parking sensor positions with rubber blanking grommets
- Pre-drilled holes for mounting 7" round lights or 28" LED light bar
- Optional extra underbody protection kits available for most models (Contact us for more information)
- Designed to maximise approach and departure angles with high clearance side wings and frontal pan
*Some exclusions apply
|Model||Courier, Ranger, Ranger PJ, Ranger PK, Ranger PX1, Ranger PX2 / PX3, Ranger Raptor|